Your sales on the Internet
The world of social networks on the Internet is developing rapidly and has become an indispensable element in successful corporate policy. The number of people using social networks is increasing and with it the amount of information on the Internet, representing valuable capital for every company. Where are there unexploited customer potentials, how can I reach my target group as cost-effectively as possible and which communication strategies are my competitors pursuing? In this seminar you will learn about the most important instruments of online marketing and make use of concrete case studies to develop strategies for using Facebook, Twitter, blogs and the like for your company.
- Social Media - what lies behind it?
- Who is active on the web? Current figures and forecasts on user behaviour
- Social networks and their importance for marketing
- Facebook, Xing, Twitter, Blogs and Co - the most important tools at a glance
- Blogs: which are important for your industry?
- The right behaviour in social networks: A Code of Ethics
- The customer is talking to me: what the Internet can tell us about customer preferences
- Interactivity instead of one-sided dialogue - understanding and shaping communication patterns
- Learning from others: how companies assert their presence on the net
- My company on the Internet: identifying and exploiting potential
- How measurable is success on the Internet? "Monitoring" as an important instrument for evaluation
The seminar "Online Marketing" is aimed at anyone who wants to experience and implement the benefits of social networks and media from a sales perspective in order to discover as yet untapped customer potential and new target groups.
not more than 9 participants
1. Day: 10:00 - 17:00
2. Day: 09:00 - 16:00
Location and Dates
Included in the price: Working documents, certificate of participation, lunch and coffee breaks.
Language of Training
- Practical Training Experience
- Guaranteed Course Dates
- Established in 1975