Anger manangement training
Daily anger costs time and energy. It causes stress and affects our health and well-being. In this seminar you will learn how to be less angry and how to deal with everyday challenges in a more relaxed way. The goal of the seminar is to give you the ability to deal with negative emotions in a healthy way. Use stress factors positively and thus gain quality of work and life. Even in stressful situations, you can handle anger with confidence and improve the overall work atmosphere. We show you how.
How do I stay constructive?
- The distinction between the cause and the cause of anger.
- Serenity and new thought patterns
- In which situations do we get angry?
The right strategies:
- Tips, techniques and strategies - Less anger in everyday life.
- What is the biological meaning behind anger?
- Control, recognition, security
- Using process-oriented questioning techniques
- Changing levels: from emotion to mind
How do I consciously deal with anger?
- Dealing with difficult situations - In every conflict there is an opportunity!
- 3 ways to deal with angerSuppressing anger, letting anger out and anger as a warning signal
- How can you reprogram yourself positively?
Exude self-confidence in difficult situations:
- How do I maintain inner calm? Dealing with stress in everyday life and in the office
- When does self-confidence turn into annoying arrogance?
- What is meant by restraint?
Develop approaches and solutions:
- Guiding questions and analysis of concrete cases from practice
- Helpful conversation techniques
- Communication techniques
After this seminar, you will be able to deal with anger more effectively and constructively, especially in stressful situations.
- You will learn how to differentiate the cause and the causes of anger to deal with anger more effectively
- You will deal intensively with the anger process to behave more calmly and solution-oriented even in difficult situations
- You will learn how to discover new thought patterns to deal with anger in a confident manner
- You will learn how to use process-oriented questions to improve the working atmosphere in the long term
- Group discussion
- Practical exercises
- Tips for transferring learnings into everyday life
- Trainer input
- External and self-analysis
The seminar anger management training is aimed at specialists and managers who want to reduce their own and others' levels of anger.
Video about Anger manangement training
- How do I come across to others?
- Self-confidence and personality management
- Emotional Intelligence
- The power of positive aggression
- Transactional analysis
- Relationship skills in business
- Resilience seminar
- Positive thinking and stress management
- Success through charisma
- Personality development and self-awareness for managers
- Motivation seminar
- Knowledge of human nature for managers
- Fascination and presence