Anger manangement trainingBook now
The goal of this seminar is to give the participants tools to deal with their own anger feelings constructively. Further, to help the participants to regulate the anger and channel it a positve direction for a better life qualility. Even in stressful situations there are ways to manage anger effectively to improve the general working atmosphere.
- In what situations do we get angry?
- The distinction between the cause of and the reason for anger
- What's the biological purpose of anger?
- Control, recognition, security
- Three ways to deal with anger: suppress it, let it out and use it as a warning signal
- Serenity and new patterns of thought
- Using process-oriented questioning techniques
- How can one reprogramme oneself positively?
- Switching levels: from emotion to mind
- Group discussion
- Practical exercises
- Tips for transferring learnings into everyday life
- Trainer input
- External and self-analysis
The seminar anger management training is aimed at specialists and managers who want to reduce their own and others' levels of anger.
Dates and Locations( 5 Dates )
Video of seminar
All seminars on the topic
- How do I come across to others?
- Self-confidence and personality management
- Emotional Intelligence
- The power of positive aggression
- Transactional analysis
- Relationship skills in business
- Resilience seminar
- Positive thinking and stress management
- Success through charisma
- Personality development and self-awareness for managers
- Motivation seminar
- Knowledge of human nature for managers
- Fascination and presence