The most important purchasing techniques are presented. The seminar is purely practice-oriented and conveys strategies of an effective, success-oriented purchasing behavior. Top performance in purchasing requires that every purchaser is well informed about himself and his effect on suppliers. The seminar offers important suggestions for this.
- Planning and preparation of the procurement meeting
- Phases of the procurement conversation: Greeting, contact, information, argumentation, price discussion, objections, conclusion.
- Increasing social competence as a prerequisite for successful shopping
- Purchasing rhetoric and questioning techniques
- Objection and argumentation techniques
- The body language in the purchase discussion
- The development of negotiation strategies
- The price discussion and price resistance
- Supplier types
- Closing techniques: Ways to a successful conclusion
- NLP in purchasing
- How to create sympathy and trust?
- How to develop creative solutions together with the supplier?
- Knowledge of human nature: The key to purchasing success
- How to create a positive relationship with the supplier?
- Dealing with unobjective negotiating partners
- Role plays
- Trainer and participant inputs
- External and self-analysis
- Simulation of conversation
The advanced training in procurement is aimed at all those who would like to purchase even more successfully and develop profitable strategies.