The most important purchasing techniques are presented. The seminar is purely practice-oriented and conveys strategies of an effective, success-oriented purchasing behavior. Top performance in purchasing requires that every purchaser is well informed about himself and his effect on suppliers. The seminar offers important suggestions for this.
Success in purchasing: the basics:
- The structure of purchasing processes in companies: Centralized purchasing or decentralized purchasing?
- The phases of the purchasing process
- Quotation requests and procurement processes: (Order) processing
- Profit potentials in purchasing
- Systematic analysis of the procurement market and analytical techniques: Evaluate your suppliers!
- Recognition of supplier types
- Purchasing according to demand forecast
- Purchasing controlling and reporting: Key figure systems
- Basics of supply chain management
Successful procurement negotiations:
- Procurement negotiations: e.g. with the Harvard concept
- Negotiation preparation strategies
- Steer through negotiations with the right questioning techniques
- Recognize manipulation and influence in price negotiations
Negotiate with business partners:
- Purchasing rhetoric: dealing with objections
- Soft on the person, firm on the issue
- Overcome price resistance
- Increasing social competence as a prerequisite for successful selling
This seminar provides you with a solid foundation as a purchaser. It enables you to recognize purchasing potential at an early stage, to succesfully capitalize on this potential.
- To increase your success in purchasing, you will learn the most important basics about the purchasing process
- You will learn more about stakeholder management in order to always further understand your suppliers
- You will receive valuable tips and tricks to negotiate successfully in purchasing
- You will learn how to negotiate professionally and confidently with different procurement partners
- Role plays
- Trainer and participant inputs
- External and self-analysis
- Simulation of conversation
The advanced training in procurement is aimed at all those who would like to purchase even more successfully and develop profitable strategies.