Charisma, suggestive power and outcome-oriented performance are the keys to the success for top managers. In this seminar those in leadership positions will learn to create a sense of fascination around themselves, to get attention and to apply these qualities in an effective way. The methods taught are drawn from the sophisticated world of magic entertainment and can be applied directly by the participants.
- The fascination of the special
- How can you generate attention?
- How can you direct attention?
- Verbal and non-verbal methods of directing attention
- Designing an arc of suspense
- Ways to optimise your personal charisma
- Connecting techniques - how can you generate liking?
- The transformation of liking into benefit
- Overcoming stage fright
- Entertainment techniques: how do you break the ice?
- Confidence in dealing with mental blackouts and blocks
- Fundamentals of the art of suggestion
- An introduction to the practice of misdirection
- Cold-Reading - The art of perfect observation
- Creating a fascinating presentation design
- How do you guide and influence the perception in the auditorium?
- Responsible handling of your "beautiful surface appearance"
- NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming)
The seminar "Fascination and Presence" is aimed at specialists and managers from business enterprises of all sizes and industries as well as from public administration.
not more than 9 participants
1. Day: 10:00 - 17:00
2. Day: 09:00 - 16:00
Location and Dates
26.04.2021 – 27.04.2021
19.08.2021 – 20.08.2021
06.12.2021 – 07.12.2021
980,00 € (ex. VAT)
1166,20 (inc. VAT)
Included in the price: Working documents, certificate of participation, lunch and coffee breaks.
Language of Training
- Practical Training Experience
- Guaranteed Course Dates
- Established in 1975