Knowledge of human nature for managersBook now
Everyone consciously and unconsciously sends out different signals. Interpreting these correctly can have a direct impact on your knowledge and understanding of human nature.
- The face and its expressive potential
- First impressions: intuitive truth or avoidable misjudgement
- How does a facial expression occur and what triggers it?
- Environmental influences and heredity
- Body type: which interpretations are possible and which prejudices exist?
- Body language: facial expressions, gestures and posture
- The effect of associations on our behaviour
- Managing a conversation
- Identifying and assessing strengths and weaknesses
- "The Big Five."
- Discussion in the group
- perceptual exercises
- tips for transferring learnings into everyday life
- discussion based on practical examples
- inputs from the trainer
The seminar knowledge of human nature for managerss is aimed at specialists and managers from commercial enterprises of all sizes and sectors as well as from public administrations
Dates and Locations( 4 Dates )
All seminars on the topic
- How do I come across to others?
- Self-confidence and personality management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Anger manangement training
- The power of positive aggression
- Transactional analysis
- Relationship skills in business
- Resilience seminar
- Positive thinking and stress management
- Success through charisma
- Personality development and self-awareness for managers
- Motivation seminar
- Fascination and presence