Customer focusBook now
Shaping successful relationships with customers
Customer orientation is a key factor to be successful as a company. Participants will be introduced to the various aspects of customer orientation and receive important suggestions for practice.
- What does customer focus mean?
- 5 important principles for developing customer orientation
- How can I achieve even more customer focus?
- What is relationship management?
- How can I get to know the customer better?
- What motives do my customers have?
- What do my most important customers want?
- How do I achieve win-win strategies?
- In what cases does customer orientation lead to increased success?
- Why is customer orientation important in all areas of the company?
- What is customer orientation as a process?
- Why do I achieve a competitive advantage through customer orientation?
- How do I achieve more proximity to my customers?
- What does an intensive focus on service mean?
- Smiling training and friendliness
- How do I shape cooperation with suppliers and customers?
- How can I develop creative solutions together with customers?
- How can I quickly create an atmosphere of liking and trust?
- Precise targeting and event marketing
- Active exercise sequences
- Simulations of conversations
- Perceptual exercises
- Short trainer inputs
- Participant and trainer feedback
Our customer focus seminar is aimed at employees with intensive customer contact (field service, office service) who want to further increase their success through customer orientation.