Making a successful appearance at trade fairs
Participants will be enabled to start trade fair work well prepared, motivated and oriented towards success. The essential requirements for successful behaviour at the exhibition stand will be discussed and practised. A higher level of successful outcomes at trade fairs is the aim.
- Addressing trade fair visitors
- Effective conversation openings
- The correct assessment of a potential customer
- The most important discussion techniques during the trade fair dialogue
- The importance of body language for the assessment of the trade fair visitor
- How do I identify important customers?
- Targeted conversational skills
- How do I make optimum use of the available time?
- The right attitude to trade fair work
- The psychological basis of a trade fair discussion
- In what proportion should questions, active listening and one's own arguments stand in relation to each other?
- Behavioural training for trade fair dialogues (manner, body language, physical appearance)
- Skilful closing techniques
- How do I end a conversation politely?
- Following-up contacts made at a trade fair
The "trade fair training" seminar is aimed at managers and employees of all industries responsible for participation in a trade fair who want to successfully maximize their company's presence.
not more than 9 participants
1. Day: 10:00 - 17:00
2. Day: 09:00 - 16:00
Location and Dates
14.06.2021 – 15.06.2021
13.12.2021 – 14.12.2021
23.08.2021 – 24.08.2021
980,00 € (ex. VAT)
1166,20 (inc. VAT)
Included in the price: Working documents, certificate of participation, lunch and coffee breaks.
Language of Training
- Practical Training Experience
- Guaranteed Course Dates
- Established in 1975