Digital Business Game: General Management
Learn how to be the boss
In this seminar, which works with a computer-based learning game, you will train the ability to analyse and understand business factors. Develop an understanding of business management decisions. In addition, you will develop your communication skills, strengthen your ability to work in a team and work on your assertiveness.
- Economic calculations (P&L, DB calculation, cash flow, balance sheet)
- How do corporate decisions in the areas of marketing/sales, production/logistics, finance/risk management and HR correspond with each other?
- Analysis and evaluation of business management correlations
- Which trade-offs exist for which business decisions?
- Real-life implementation of the strategy in competition with other companies in the business game
- Gamification: With game design principles for faster learning success
This seminar is aimed at all those responsible for employees and junior managers.
InhouseWe would be happy to conduct all of our open seminars for you in an adapted form as an in-house seminar.
All seminars on the topic