Present online and moderate groups
Telephone and video conferences are increasingly replacing conventional presentations. In this seminar you will learn how to conduct, moderate and improve virtual conferences and presentations. You will learn how you can compensate for your appearance in person by using your voice and where appropriate your body language.
- What distinguishes web-based meetings from physical meetings?
- Organization - what needs to be considered?
- Formulation of technical requirements
- Doing a "test run"
- Opening: what are the main topics to consider?
- Entry into conversation/presentation
- Ensuring attention: "checking" - as a technique to compensate for absence of feedback from the conversation partners / not losing sight of one's own goals for the conversation
- Conscious use of voice and language
- Targeted gaze control
- Predefine a structure: agenda-setting techniques
- Formulation of core messages
- Cushioning against objections
- Techniques to start the discussion
- Moderation techniques online - what are the possibilities?
- How to turn listeners into participants!
- Laying down of rules
- Summary of the discussion results
- Aids and tips for practical implementation along with practical examples
The seminar "Telephone Conference, Video Conference & Co" is aimed at anyone who holds or participates in telephone and video conferences or any other type of web meetings.
not more than 9 participants
1. Day: 10:00 - 17:00
2. Day: 09:00 - 16:00
Location and Dates
17.05.2021 – 18.05.2021
22.11.2021 – 23.11.2021
06.09.2021 – 07.09.2021
980,00 € (ex. VAT)
1166,20 (inc. VAT)
Included in the price: Working documents, certificate of participation, lunch and coffee breaks.
Language of Training
- Practical Training Experience
- Guaranteed Course Dates
- Established in 1975