Conflict management and communication trainingBook now
Participants will be familiarized with the most important methods for conflict resolution. Using practical examples, constructive alternatives will be investigated and practised.
- Perception of conflict and conflict resolution
- The main causes of conflicts
- Analysis of conflict situations in practice
- Constructive resolution of conflict situations with employees and customers
- Early recognition and resolution of conflicts
- Conflict-creating and conflict-resolving behaviour
- Helpful conversation techniques during conflicts
- Avoidable and unavoidable conflict situations
- Analysis of specific cases from practical experience
- Avoiding escalation of conflicts
- Negative and positive aspects of a conflict situation (disruptive factor or fruitful tension?)
- Overview of the most important conflict resolution methods
- Interactive and experience-oriented exchange
- Simulation of appraisal interviews
- Exercises with individual feedback
- Discussion based on practical examples
- Individual and group exercises
The conflict management seminar is aimed at specialists and managers from all areas who would like to improve their management skills in order to handle difficult situations constructively.
A good perception of conflict and conflict resolution helps you to find solutions in difficult situations faster, which contribute to the success of your company. Our participants solve conflicts and learn to communicate in a de-escalating manner in difficult situations with a heated atmosphere and many emotions and to offer constructive solutions to those involved.
In the conflict management course you will gain knowledge about the most important causes of conflicts and their solution approaches. In small groups of a maximum of 9 people, you will learn over two seminar days what is important for a constructive clarification of conflict situations with employees and customers. The conflict management seminar is designed over two days and takes place on the first seminar day from 10 AM to 5 PM and on the second seminar day from 9 AM to 4 PM. You will receive important input from our trainers and carry out individual as well as group work to get to know certain methods.
The conflict management seminar provides you with knowledge and skills on how to react competently in conflict situations. In our Conflict Management training, you will critically question your own behavior and that of your conversation partner and thus recognize conflicts and misunderstandings more quickly. Thus, you will improve your cooperation with employees and customers and learn to communicate better.
Dates and Locations( 51 Dates )
Video of seminar
All seminars on the topic
- Argumentation training and persuasion technique
- Presentation training
- Dealing with difficult employees and customers
- Body language
- Facilitation training
- Conducting negotiations and discussions successfully
- Quick-wittedness training
- Rhetoric II
- Cooperation training
- Telephone training
- Small talk and business etiquette
- Public relations and public engagement
- Conference Call, Videoconference & Co.
- Presenting Online