From employee to managerBook now
Participants are familiarized with the most important aspects of their new leadership role. You will receive practical suggestions for handling the new range of tasks and responsibilities. Essential aspects of leadership behaviour will be looked at and practised. Potential conflicts that could arise in your new role will be discussed and possible solutions pointed out.
- The new leadership role: responsibilities and goals
- Sensitization to management problems
- Personality training and self-development
- The new role of the 'boss'
- How do I grow into this role?
- Conflict management and conflict resolution
- Important communication tasks of a manager
- How do I optimize communication within my group?
- How do I promote cohesion and efficiency?
- The most important management styles
- How do I conduct an appraisal interview?
- How do I evaluate employees?
- How do I motivate my employees to achieve peak performance?
- What should I do if an employee questions my leadership role?
- How do I reconcile my personal goals with the company goals?
- Practice examples
- Facilitated discussion
- Short trainer inputs
- Exchange of experiences and discussion
- Case studies
The seminar from employee to manager is aimed at future managers and all those with management responsibility who wish to successfully change roles from employee to superior.
Durch den Besuch unserer Schulung "Vom Mitarbeiter zur Führungskraft" erreichen Sie einen guten Übergang in die Führungsposition. Sie lernen Führungsinstrumente kennen, die Ihre eigene Effizienz und Effektivität steigern. Im Lehrgang zeigen wir Ihnen zudem zielgerichtete Methoden für einen erfolgreichen Führungsalltag auf. So bleiben Sie auch im Umgang mit schwierigen Situationen mit Kollegen souverän in Ihrer Führung.
In the seminar from employee to manager, you will learn to develop your individual management style and to manage situations with employees. The seminar offers many opportunities to exchange experiences with our trainer as well as other participants. You will reflect on your own expectations, your leadership style and will be provided with effective methods to master challenges, conflicts and the change of roles. You will learn about the expectations of a leader and how to communicate with employees after the role change.
The two day training from employee to manager is takes place on the first seminar day at 10:00 to 17:00 and on the second seminar day from 09:00 to 16:00. In our training, managers receive important input from our trainers with a strong practical focus.
Dates and Locations( 92 Dates )
Video of seminar
All seminars on the topic
- Lateral leadership
- Leadership behaviour
- Agile Leadership
- The employee appraisal
- Communication and social competence for managers
- Change Management
- Pit stop leadership
- The manager as coach and consultant
- Psychology for Managers
- Executive assistance
- Leadership training for junior staff & master craftsmen
- Virtual leadership
- Intercultural Competence
- Psychology of investor behaviour
- Female Leadership
- Female Leadership