The economic success of a company depends to a large extent on the qualifications of its employees. This seminar teaches the most important management techniques for junior managers and master craftsmen in a practical way. A large number of examples and case studies enable an intensive learning process.
- New leadership tasks
- Managing and leading teams and employee groups
- Management responsibility in relation to the company and its employees
- Changed responsibilities in team working
- Basics of conducting conversations in management situations
- Leadership know-how and leading people in practice
- Motivating and guiding employees
- Recognition and criticism as a means of leadership
- How do I give instructions?
- Informing and monitoring employees
- The manager as a consultant
- How do I behave in conflict situations?
- Creation of optimal working conditions
- Agreeing on goals
- Practice through role-plays
- Case studies
This seminar is also offered as part of a qualification program.
The seminar "Leadership Training for Young Managers and Master Craftsmen" is aimed at young managers and master craftsmen who wish to further develop their leadership skills.
not more than 9 participants
1. Day: 10:00 - 17:00
2. Day: 09:00 - 16:00
Location and Dates
04.02.2021 – 05.02.2021
26.04.2021 – 27.04.2021
26.08.2021 – 27.08.2021
06.12.2021 – 07.12.2021
27.05.2021 – 28.05.2021
29.11.2021 – 30.11.2021
04.03.2021 – 05.03.2021
18.11.2021 – 19.11.2021
01.07.2021 – 02.07.2021
30.09.2021 – 01.10.2021
980,00 € (ex. VAT)
1166,20 (inc. VAT)
Included in the price: Working documents, certificate of participation, lunch and coffee breaks.
Language of Training
- Practical Training Experience
- Guaranteed Course Dates
- Established in 1975