The employee appraisalBook now
Motivation, recognition, criticism, support
Managers want motivated employees. The appraisal interview presents one of the most important instruments for achieving this. It requires social competence and the willingness to conduct constructive discussions to develop the full employee potential. Important discussion scenarios are presented, discussed and practised, to manage appraisal effectively. To illustrate how a successful appraisal interview takes place, typical examples of employee conversations are presented.
- Essential elements and phases of every discussion situation
- The motivational, recognitional, critical and supportive discussion
- How do I create a positive atmosphere?
- Conducting an employee-oriented interview
- The personal and professional development interview
- How do I motivate my employees?
- How do I address strengths and weaknesses?
- The recruitment and assessment interview
- Body language and its effects
- How do I conduct the conversation in a goal-oriented manner?
- Assessing the employee's interests accurately and addressing their motives
- Conducive and inhibiting factors during the appraisal interview
- The balance between directive and non-directive conversational behaviour
- Conversation with difficult employees
- Wavelength and personal "chemistry" in a conversation
- Agreement on objectives and conclusion of the interview
- Interactive and experience-oriented exchange
- Examples of exercises
- Reflection on one's own leadership style
- Trainer input
The employee appraisal seminar is aimed at managers, junior managers, project managers and personnel managers who want to conduct appraisal interviews even more effectively.
In our employee appraisal seminar, you will gain important knowledge about the various elements and phases of interview management. In small groups of a maximum of 9 people, you will learn over two seminar days what is important in employee-oriented discussion management and how you can best communicate certain topics in an employee discussion. With the help of various exercises, you will learn over two days how to use the right leadership tools even in difficult conversations and thus master these situations as a manager through the right preparation.
In our employee appraisal seminar, you will receive professional leadership tools and methods for leadership in various discussion situations to make it easier for you to lead employees. After the seminar, you will be able to communicate even complex issues and difficult situations competently as a leader. Due to the strong practical relevance of our seminars, you will effectively strengthen your own leadership skills and thus be perceived as a competent leader.
Dates and Locations( 25 Dates )
All seminars on the topic
- Lateral leadership
- From employee to manager
- Leadership behaviour
- Agile Leadership
- Communication and social competence for managers
- Change Management
- Pit stop leadership
- The manager as coach and consultant
- Psychology for Managers
- Executive assistance
- Leadership training for junior staff & master craftsmen
- Virtual leadership
- Intercultural Competence
- Psychology of investor behaviour
- Female Leadership
- Female Leadership