Eloquence and the Art of Persuasion
The goal of this seminar is to improve one’s own eloquence and ability to speak persuasively. At the same time, the use and interpretation of the bodylanguage will be addressed. The seminar is practice-oriented and consists of a number of exercises.
- Improving your eloquence
- 4 tips for reducing stage fright
- 5 tips for steering discussion
- Influencing the discussion with the question method
- What does your body language betray?
- 6 tips for successfully handling objections
- How to improve your vocabulary, style, and syntax
- What impression do I make on others?
- How do I protect myself against aggressive opponents?
- How can I recognize manipulation and predict behavior?
- 5 practical tips for successful speaking
- How do I bolster my expressiveness by speaking and writing?
- Making a speech (practice exercise)
- Training for the presence of mind and quick repartee
- The 5-sentence technique
The seminar „Eloquence and the Art of Persuasion“ is geared to German speakers who would like to polish their public speaking skills in English. It is ideal for upper and middle-level managers from both the private and public sector.
not more than 9 participants
Day 1: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Day 2: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Location and Dates
15.02.2018 – 16.02.2018
28.06.2018 – 29.06.2018
26.11.2018 – 27.11.2018
980,00 € (ex. VAT)
1.166,20 € (inc. VAT)
Price includes comprehensive training documents, coffee and tea, and lunch.
- Practical Training Experience
- Guaranteed Course Dates
- Established in 1975