The goal of this seminar is to improve one’s own eloquence and ability to speak persuasively. At the same time, the use and interpretation of the bodylanguage will be addressed. The seminar is practice-oriented and consists of a number of exercises.
- Improving your eloquence
- 4 tips for reducing stage fright
- 5 tips for steering discussion
- Influencing the discussion with the question method
- What does your body language betray?
- 6 tips for successfully handling objections
- How to improve your vocabulary, style, and syntax
- What impression do I make on others?
- How do I protect myself against aggressive opponents?
- How can I recognize manipulation and predict behavior?
- 5 practical tips for successful speaking
- How do I bolster my expressiveness by speaking and writing?
- Making a speech (practice exercise)
- Training for the presence of mind and quick repartee
- The 5-sentence technique
The seminar „Eloquence and the Art of Persuasion“ is geared to German speakers who would like to polish their public speaking skills in English. It is ideal for upper and middle-level managers from both the private and public sector.
maximal 9 Personen
Day 1: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Day 2: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Ort & Termine
07.12.2020 – 08.12.2020
07.06.2021 – 08.06.2021
06.09.2021 – 07.09.2021
Frankfurt am Main
22.04.2021 – 23.04.2021
25.11.2021 – 26.11.2021
01.02.2021 – 02.02.2021
07.10.2021 – 08.10.2021
980,00 € (zzgl. MwSt.)
1136,80 (inkl. MwSt.)
Price includes comprehensive training documents, coffee and tea, and lunch.
- Starker Praxisbezug
- Seminaranbieter seit 1975