Successful Negotiations and Meetings
Negotiations always require a specialized knowledge regarding the debate‘s subject. Furthermore they require a profound knowledge of techniques and tactics to carry through ideas and objectives. In this workshop techniques necessary to participate successfully in negotiations, meetings and conferences will be described.
- Phases of negotiations and meetings
- Developing negotiation-strategies
- The search for integrating solutions for negotiations
- Five important points for every negotiation
- How to deal with difficult opponents
- The important role of emotions in negotiations and meetings
- The influence of certain personality traits of the participants
- The important differentiation between short- and long-term results
- Traps and dead ends during negotiations
- Objective and rational or emotional and aggressive?
- Concepts for negotiations: Harvard Concept, non-directive concept by Carl Rogers, the win-win concept by Thomas Gordon
- How to steer the tension level during negotiations
- Hard when negotiating, friendly when talking personally
- Negotiations with several partners
- Important methods of meeting and conference techniques
- How to ensure results
- Minutes, Summary Record and Report
The workshop „Successful Negotiations and Meetings“ is directed to managers who want to do both: brush up their English language skills and negotiate successfully.
not more than 9 participants
Day 1: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Day 2: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Location and Dates
13.07.2017 – 14.07.2017
12.10.2017 – 13.10.2017
980,00 € (ex. VAT)
Price includes comprehensive training documents, coffee and tea, and lunch.
- Practical Training Experience
- Guaranteed Course Dates
- Established in 1975