Successful Negotiations TrainingBook now
The participation in negotiations requires, among other, an in-depth knowledge of the subject matter. Furthermore, you need a deeper understanding of the practical approach you need to take, in order to communicate your ideas with conviction and reach set goals with efficiency. The techniques, necessary for the successful participation in negotiations, meetings and conferences will be presented and analyzed in this course.
- Phases of negotiations and meetings
- Developing negotiation strategies
- The search for integrating solutions for negotiations
- Five important points for every negotiation
- How to deal with difficult opponents
- The important role of emotions in negotiations and meetings
- The influence of certain personality traits of the participants
- The important differentiation between short- and long-term results
- Traps and dead ends during negotiations
- Objective and rational or emotional and aggressive?
- Concepts for negotiations: Harvard Concept, non-directive concept by Carl Rogers, the win-win concept by Thomas Gordon
- How to steer the tension level during negotiations
- Hard when negotiating, friendly when talking personally
- Negotiations with several partners
- Important methods of meeting and conference techniques
- How to ensure results
- Minutes, Summary Record and Report
- Targeted exercises
- Individual and group feedback
The successful negotiations training is perfect for professionals of all fields of work, who want to both brush up their english skills and master the skill of succesful negotiation.