Leadership is a vital function that helps motivating a team. What separates a good leader from an great one? In this course, you will analyze and improve your leadership behavior and take your development to the next level. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to develop your own leadership style by reviewing different leadership styles. To reach your preset goals you will get a deeper insight into problem solving and critical thinking. The goal is to help you to grow your own professional leadership skillset to maximize your performance and your overall success.
The basics of successful leadership:
- What defines successful leadership?
- What qualities does a good leader possess?
- What are some essential elements of good management?
- What responsibilities does a manager have?
Management styles: understand and analyze your potential:
- Understanding various leadership styles and their impact on the relationship between superior and employee
- Basic knowledge in various kinds of leadership styles
- Fundamental knowledge of human nature – how to communicate with understanding while maintaining authority
- Agile Leadership
- Delegating and prioritizing
Conflict management: coming up on top in difficult situations:
- Overview of various conflict types in every day work life
- Analyze past conflicts – recognize a pattern to avoid future ones.
- Conflict resolution – techniques and exercises
- Dealing with difficult employees and customers
Communication in team: the right way to employee interaction
- Written and unwritten communication rules
- Praise: A form of motivation
- Compliment, criticism and relationships as a leader
- How to motivate your team
- Non verbal communication: body language
- Creation of free space to be used in a creative way by leaders and employees
- Establish a dense communication network with and among employees
- Communication techniques applicable to leadership
After completion, you will develop impactful skills to improve your leadership behavior.
- You will gain deeper insight into the basics of successful leadership for a further understanding
- You will be introduced to different management styles to unlock your full potential
- You will learn more about conflict management to efficiently solve every conflict
- You will learn important skills for interaction in a team to boost your communication skills
- Individual and group feedback
- Targeted exercises
This „Leadership coaching“ addresses upper and middle management from corporates of all sizes and industries as well as management from the financial and public sectors.