Detecting the hidden signals
Those who are able to interpret the signals of body language correctly in conversation and negotiations can better adapt to their interlocutor. In doing so, discussions and negotiations become easier and more successful. The ability to observe and interpret one's own body language as well as that of one's conversation partner will also be practised. The focus will be on charisma and authenticity.
- The importance of body language for emotions
- Body language doesn't lie
- The messages transmitted by body language precede the spoken word
- The rules of non-verbal communication
- Signals from the unconscious. What does body language reveal?
- Opportunities and limits of the interpretation of body language signals
- The effect of body language: reactions on the listener/viewer
- Facial expression, gestures, posture, tone of voice
- How does my body language affect others?
- Eye contact: Aggression or sympathy?
- Taking territorial behaviour into account
- The four personal distance zones
- The signifincance of seating arrangements and sitting posture
- Body language in leadership and sales
- Body signals and status symbols
- Creating rapport through body language - tips
- How do I recognize deception?
- Cultural differences in body language
The "Body Language" seminar is aimed at specialists and managers in all areas who want to use and understand non-verbal communication signals in a targeted manner.
not more than 9 participants
1. Day: 10:00 - 17:00
2. Day: 09:00 - 16:00
Location and Dates
17.06.2021 – 18.06.2021
09.09.2021 – 10.09.2021
22.02.2021 – 23.02.2021
25.11.2021 – 26.11.2021
06.05.2021 – 07.05.2021
04.10.2021 – 05.10.2021
980,00 € (ex. VAT)
1166,20 (inc. VAT)
Included in the price: Working documents, certificate of participation, lunch and coffee breaks.
Language of Training
- Practical Training Experience
- Guaranteed Course Dates
- Established in 1975