Positive contacts and relationship management
The fostering of contacts is becoming increasingly important in both professional and personal life. Through successful relationship management, your goals can be achieved much faster and more effectively. Unwanted tensions arising while building relationships can be recognized and dissipated.
- How do I create positive contacts?
- How do I strengthen professional and private relationships?
- The formation of professional networks
- Using resonance phenomena for contacts
- What can I achieve through linguistic and physical reflection?
- Increasing empathy
- Strengthening the ability to make contact
- How can managers improve their contact skills?
- Fostering customer contact
- How do I make positive contact on the phone?
- With what body language can I achieve contact quickly?
- Which inner beliefs hinder and promote contacts?
- Fear of contact
- How can you strengthen your ability to reach out and make contact and use this positively?
- Managing recommendations as an expression of positive contact
- Reducing contact inhibition
- Which people do I not want to establish contact with?
- How can I influence the degree of contact?
- How can I overcome contact boundaries?
- How do I deal with people with weak interpersonal skills
- Why does every person have a need intensive contact?
- Self-esteem and contact-building
- Business benefits through strong contacts
- Feelings and contacts
- Successfully establish contacts via the internet
The seminar "Relationship Skills in Business" is aimed at specialists and managers from business enterprises of all sizes and industries as well as from public administration.
not more than 9 participants
1. Day: 10:00 - 17:00
2. Day: 09:00 - 16:00
Location and Dates
02.09.2021 – 03.09.2021
06.12.2021 – 07.12.2021
17.06.2021 – 18.06.2021
980,00 € (ex. VAT)
1166,20 (inc. VAT)
Included in the price: Working documents, certificate of participation, lunch and coffee breaks.
Language of Training
- Practical Training Experience
- Guaranteed Course Dates
- Established in 1975