Everyone consciously and unconsciously sends out different signals. Interpreting these correctly can have a direct impact on your knowledge and understanding of human nature.
- The face and its expressive potential
- First impressions: intuitive truth or avoidable misjudgement
- How does a facial expression occur and what triggers it?
- Environmental influences and heredity
- Body type: which interpretations are possible and which prejudices exist?
- Body language: facial expressions, gestures and posture
- The effect of associations on our behaviour
- Managing a conversation
- Identifying and assessing strengths and weaknesses
- "The Big Five."
The seminar "Knowledge of Human Nature for Managers" is aimed at specialists and managers from business enterprises of all sizes and industries as well as from public administration.
not more than 9 participants
1. Day: 10:00 - 17:00
2. Day: 09:00 - 16:00
Location and Dates
22.03.2021 – 23.03.2021
07.06.2021 – 08.06.2021
22.11.2021 – 23.11.2021
06.05.2021 – 07.05.2021
09.09.2021 – 10.09.2021
980,00 € (ex. VAT)
1166,20 (inc. VAT)
Included in the price: Working documents, certificate of participation, lunch and coffee breaks.
Language of Training
- Practical Training Experience
- Guaranteed Course Dates
- Established in 1975