Transactional analysis is an effective method of perceiving and correctly assessing one's own and other people's behaviour more clearly. The cause of conflicts in conversatiol situations can, using this appproach, be identified. This increases self-confidence as well as the ability to work successfully with others.
- What is transactional analysis?
- Practical applications of transactional analysis
- Use of transactional analysis in performance reviews and management problems
- Recognizing your own strengths and weaknesses
- How can I convince others more effectively?
- Three rules of transactional analysis
- The three ME CONDITIONS. How can I communicate in an optimal way?
- How do I make myself unassailable during provocation?
- Why is 70% of behaviour predictable?
- The life script: what influences our behaviour, what goals do we have?
- Recognizing psychological games: how are others trying to manipulate me?
The seminar "Transactional Analysis" is aimed at specialists and executives from business enterprises of all sizes and industries as well as from public administration.
not more than 9 participants
1. Day: 10:00 - 17:00
2. Day: 09:00 - 16:00
Location and Dates
03.09.2020 – 04.09.2020
09.11.2020 – 10.11.2020
07.06.2021 – 08.06.2021
29.11.2021 – 30.11.2021
08.02.2021 – 09.02.2021
27.09.2021 – 28.09.2021
29.04.2021 – 30.04.2021
980,00 € (ex. VAT)
1136,80 (inc. VAT)
Included in the price: Working documents, certificate of participation, lunch and coffee breaks.
Language of Training
- Practical Training Experience
- Guaranteed Course Dates
- Established in 1975