How to manage every conversation
People are always trying to influence us. Equally, we consciously and unconsciously try to exert influence over our interlocutors. If we understand these processes, we can deal more successfully with employees and customers and better push through our ideas.
- To influence or be influenced?
- Subliminal signals and words
- How do customers and employees influence us?
- The 5 most important methods of exerting influence
- Charisma, presence and awareness
- What qualities do you use to win others over?
- Sending conflicting signals: amazing effects
- Awaken emotions through suggestive communication
- What reduces resistance?
- The art of suggestion and its effect
- The lens of one's own prejudices
- The effect of spontaneity, genuineness, simplicity
- The weaknesses of the other person: vanity and egocentricity
- Convincing successfully
- The art of taking the courageous step
The seminar "Convincing-Guiding-Influencing" is aimed at specialists and managers from business enterprises of all sizes and sectors as well as from public administration.
not more than 9 participants
1. Day: 10:00 - 17:00
2. Day: 09:00 - 16:00
Location and Dates
17.02.2022 – 18.02.2022
26.09.2022 – 27.09.2022
03.11.2022 – 04.11.2022
28.11.2022 – 29.11.2022
13.06.2022 – 14.06.2022
29.08.2022 – 30.08.2022
28.04.2022 – 29.04.2022
10.03.2022 – 11.03.2022
980,00 € (ex. VAT)
1166,20 (inc. VAT)
Included in the price: Working documents, certificate of participation, lunch and coffee breaks.
Language of Training
- Practical Training Experience
- Guaranteed Course Dates
- Established in 1975