Facing outwards with confidence
Dealing confidently with the media and media representatives is an important prerequisite for successfully representing your company in the public sphere. In this seminar you will learn what is crucial when in contact with the media, how to avoid unfavourable situations and how to make optimum use of the various media channels.
- What do I/my company want from the media? What do the media want from us?
- The benefits of professional media relations
- Which media are of interest to me? What are the special features of the respective media channels?
- Establishing and maintaining contacts with journalists - why and how?
- How do I write a press release that will also be read?
- The telephone interview - how it works, how to prepare yourself
- Getting to the point - must be learned
- Convincing statements off the cuff - how does that work!?
- Those who ask lead: what questions do journalists ask? Which ones should I answer? And how? How do I deal with difficult questions?
- I didn't even say/mean that!....
- Losing the fear of stage fright - proven techniques and methods for reducing stage fright
- Basic rules and tips for using the microphone and camera
The seminar "Public Relations and Public Engagement" is aimed at employees representing business enterprises, administrative bodies and other authorities in a public setting.
not more than 9 participants
1. Day: 10:00 - 17:00
2. Day: 09:00 - 16:00
Location and Dates
20.08.2020 – 21.08.2020
07.12.2020 – 08.12.2020
19.04.2021 – 20.04.2021
16.09.2021 – 17.09.2021
07.06.2021 – 08.06.2021
25.11.2021 – 26.11.2021
980,00 € (ex. VAT)
1136,80 (inc. VAT)
Included in the price: Working documents, certificate of participation, lunch and coffee breaks.
Language of Training
- Practical Training Experience
- Guaranteed Course Dates
- Established in 1975