New approaches in consulting and sales
Neuromarketing makes it easier to understand customers' purchasing decisions. With the latest diagnostic techniques, completely new results and a much better understanding of customer needs can be achieved. This increases sales success and creates a fresh understanding of sales and consulting situations.
- Neuromarketing: combining marketing and science and the effects in practice
- Why is neuromarketing a completely new approach to understanding customers' and employees' decision-making processes?
- Why do we buy what we buy?
- An overview of the latest diagnostic techniques
- Advertising, sales and product design
- What information comes into our consciousness?
- Neuromarketing as a combination of marketing and science
- How do branding and marketing messages influence the human brain?
- How do we unconsciously react to communication and advertising?
- How does the decision to buy come about?
- What effects do mirror neurons have when we observe specific movements or hear certain words?
- What can be be understood by the unconscious imitation of the behaviour of others?
- What effects do subliminal images have?
- The effects of rituals on our behaviour
- How are strong brands created?
- What signifinance do optical and acoustic stimuli and odours have?
- Why is touching items we want to buy so important?
The seminar "Neuromarketing" is aimed at specialists and executives from business enterprises of all sizes and industries as well as from public administration.
not more than 9 participants
1. Day: 10:00 - 17:00
2. Day: 09:00 - 16:00
Location and Dates
15.03.2021 – 16.03.2021
24.06.2021 – 25.06.2021
08.11.2021 – 09.11.2021
31.05.2021 – 01.06.2021
06.09.2021 – 07.09.2021
980,00 € (ex. VAT)
1166,20 (inc. VAT)
Included in the price: Working documents, certificate of participation, lunch and coffee breaks.
Language of Training
- Practical Training Experience
- Guaranteed Course Dates
- Established in 1975