Professional management in practice
The main instruments and behaviours relating to management will be presented and discussed. Participants are given the opportunity to optimise their own leadership behaviour by analysing it. The focus is on delegational management behaviour as well as on motivation, process management and self-organisation. You will learn to increase your own success as a leader, enabling you to perform at your peak. Furthermore, you will aquire useful skills on how to approach your goals consciously and to achieve them consistently. The participants learn to assess the effect of their behaviour on others and to reflect critically on it. Techniques will be developed to overcome conflict situations without disrupting human relationships.
- Getting to know different leadership styles and their effects on the relationship between superiors and employees
- Becoming aware of leadership behaviour in leadership situations from practical experience
- Management style appropriate to the situation
- Knowledge of human nature in leadership behaviour
- Communication techniques in leadership behaviour
- Employee motivation: a prerequisite for successful cooperation
- Recognition and criticism as a means of leadership
- Carving out a creative free space for oneself and one's employees
- Design of a dense communication network with and between employees
- Achieving consensus on objectives and conflict resolution
- Getting to know fields of conflict in everyday professional life in order to avoid, eliminate or resolve them positively
- Getting to know personal requirements for modern and situationally appropriate personnel management
- Conscious perception and reflection on one's own behaviour and its effect on others
- Improvement of own range of communication and collaboration options
- Recognition of disruptive factors and their reduction/elimination
- Trainer input
- Interactive and experience-oriented exchange
- Reflection on one's own leadership style
- Simulation of everyday situations
- Case studies
The seminar Leadership behaviour is aimed at managers and entrepreneurs who want to deal more pro-actively with their role and further develop their leadership style.
As a manager, you have great responsibility for your employees. You can inspire them and encourage them to perform at their best or demotivate them with the wrong leadership behavior and methods. It is therefore particularly important for managers to constantly develop and work on their leadership qualities. In addition, it is also important for experienced managers to reflect on themselves at regular intervals and to optimize their personal leadership. The personnel management seminar will give you the opportunity to expand your leadership competence.
In our leadership seminar, you will gain important knowledge about the various elements and goals of personnel management and your own leadership role. In small groups of a maximum of 9 people, you will learn over two seminar days what is important as a leader and how you can best communicate certain topics as a leader and promote behavior. You will develop your own leadership role, reflect on your own leadership behavior and learn how to lead confidently even in difficult employee meetings.
In our seminar Employee Leadership, you will receive professional tools and methods for leadership from our experts in the field. After the seminar, you will be able to communicate even complex issues and difficult situations competently as a manager. Due to the strong practical relevance of the training, you will effectively strengthen your own leadership skills and be able to react skillfully to changes in the company or among employees. In our coaching you will learn to more than just fulfill the expectations as a manager.
InhouseWe would be happy to conduct all of our open seminars for you in an adapted form as an in-house seminar.
Dates and Locations( 61 Dates )
Video of seminar
All seminars on the topic
- Lateral leadership
- From employee to manager
- Agile Leadership
- The employee appraisal
- Communication and social competence for managers
- Change Management
- Pit stop leadership
- The manager as coach and consultant
- Psychology for Managers
- Executive assistance
- Leadership training for junior staff & master craftsmen
- Virtual leadership
- Intercultural Competence
- Psychology of investor behaviour
- Female Leadership
- Female Leadership