How to manage every conversation
People are always trying to influence us. Equally, we consciously and unconsciously try to exert influence over our interlocutors. If we understand these processes, we can deal more successfully with employees and customers and better push through our ideas.
- To influence or be influenced?
- Subliminal signals and words
- How do customers and employees influence us?
- The 5 most important methods of exerting influence
- Charisma, presence and awareness
- What qualities do you use to win others over?
- Sending conflicting signals: amazing effects
- Awaken emotions through suggestive communication
- What reduces resistance?
- The art of suggestion and its effect
- The lens of one's own prejudices
- The effect of spontaneity, genuineness, simplicity
- The weaknesses of the other person: vanity and egocentricity
- Convincing successfully
- The art of taking the courageous step
- Simulation of appraisal interviews
- Moderated discussion
- Individual and group exercises
- Video examples
- Interactive and experiential exchange
The seminar convincing-guiding-influencing is aimed at specialists and managers from business enterprises of all sizes and sectors as well as from public administration.
We are constantly exposed to influences - it is very important to recognize, to correctly categorize our own reaction and to reflect on them. But we also want to convince people in our surroundings of our opinion point of view with the right arguments. For this, a convincing overall appearance - i.e. an authentic combination of arguments, gestures and facial expressions - is important. In this seminar, we will show you how to convince employees and customers.
This course is important to improve your own persuasive behavior, regardless of the industry in which you work. Whether you want to lead a team or influence your customers, after this course you will have the competence to steer anyone in a certain direction and thus be able to control them better.
"Convincing-Guiding-Influencing" is particularly successful when you appear credible, authentic and confident in conversations. In our courses for "Steering - Influencing - Convincing", participants therefore learn to represent their own point of view, to steer the other participant in the conversation and to steer them in the right direction.
Our trainings are designed to be practical, so that you as a participant can optimally improve your skills. In small groups of a maximum of nine people, you will train your behavior for two days and gain valuable knowledge.
You can expect a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, so that you learn to deal with the most diverse methods and apply them directly in practice. On the first day of the "Steer-Influence-Convince" training, we start at 10:00 and successfully conclude the day at 17:00. On the second day our seminar time is from 09:00 to 16:00. Lunch and coffee breaks are of course also part of the services you can expect.
Dates and Locations( 15 Dates )
Video of seminar
All seminars on the topic
- Conflict management and communication training
- Argumentation training and persuasion technique
- Presentation training
- Dealing with difficult employees and customers
- Body language
- Facilitation training
- Conducting negotiations and discussions successfully
- Quick-wittedness training
- Rhetoric II
- Cooperation training
- Telephone training
- Small talk and business etiquette
- Public relations and public engagement
- Conference Call, Videoconference & Co.
- Presenting Online