Presentation trainingBook now
How to win over your audience
You'll optimize and round out your presentation techniques in this seminar. Methods for the preparation and execution of effective presentations will be outlined. Each participant is given the opportunity to review and expand their presentation techniques.
- The preparation of a skillful presentation
- 6 rules for a successful presentation
- Important visualization aids for a presentation
- The structure of a presentation
- How do I convince my listeners?
- The most important stylistic means in a presentation
- Initiating and managing group discussions
- The most important argumentation techniques and methods of handling objections during presentations
- Closing a presentation
- Follow-up after a presentation
- Intensive practical presentation exercises for each participant
- Practical exercises
- Video examples
- Exercises with individual feedback
- Interactive and experience-oriented exchange
- Short trainer inputs
The presentation training is aimed at specialists and executives from business enterprises of all sizes and sectors as well as from public administrations who want to optimize their rhetoric and presentation skills for their next appearance.
The goal of our training is to enable you as a participant to inspire your audience by presenting your ideas or results in an understandable and dynamic way. Your message should be anchored in the minds of the audience through supporting visualization, e.g. through PowerPoint and other methods, and your arguments should be able to hold their own in a discussion.
In our seminar on presenting, you will learn how to achieve your goals with more aplomb and how to present your performance convincingly in front of an audience. Through detailed feedback on your presentation, you will receive ideas for future presentations and be able to reduce stage fright. Thus you optimize your own presentation techniques and can convincingly attract the attention of the audience with your voice and body language. Our qualified trainers analyze your body language, rhetoric and overall appearance and give you useful tips for your next public appearance.
Dates and Locations( 21 Dates )
Video of seminar
All seminars on the topic
- Conflict management and communication training
- Argumentation training and persuasion technique
- Dealing with difficult employees and customers
- Body language
- Facilitation training
- Conducting negotiations and discussions successfully
- Quick-wittedness training
- Rhetoric II
- Cooperation training
- Telephone training
- Small talk and business etiquette
- Public relations and public engagement
- Conference Call, Videoconference & Co.
- Presenting Online